– MilkPlus For Dairy Sheep and Goat: It is formed by the combination of natural aromatic plants. It is in powder form. It must be presented to the consumption of animals throughout the yield period.
- Increases milk yield (at least 10%) and quality.
- Reaches the maximum amount of total milk obtained in a lactation period by extending the animal’s staying at peak time.
- Increases animal feed efficiency by increasing the beneficial microorganism population in the rumen.
- Strengthens the immune system and increases its resistance against diseases.
- Suppresses nutrition-related problems such as bloating, acidosis, wall-soil licking and fecal softness.
- Prevents newborn animals to enter negative energy balance by increasing the consumption of dry matter.
- Minimizes the nutrition-related problems at least caused by heat stress.
- Minimizes the estrus and fertility problems of animals using by regularly.
- The Herbal contents provide regular functioning of the hormonal system.
Usage and Prospectus:
Dairy Dairy Sheep and Goat: 8 gr/day (half dose, in dry season)
Yeanling: 2 gr/day for each 10 kgs live weight (mixing with milk or food)